We rely heavily on the kindness and generosity of our donors. Not just financial donors, but those who are willing and able to share their time and talent. We are looking for people with the following skills to help with various projects at the sanctuary:
- Docents to staff our Visitor Center. Learn the history of the Wild Horse Sanctuary and answers to frequently asked questions in order to greet visitors, lead informal foot tours of the property and provide information. Volunteers needed on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Hard Workers - people willing to clear brush, clean trails, and help with sanding and painting our corrals and fencing
- Carpenters - for finish work on out buildings and cabins
- Diesel Mechanics - to service and repair ranch equipment
- Fence Builders - to build and repair wood, barbed wire, and pipe fencing (welders)
- Fundraisers - people to help with the open house silent auction and raffle
- Roofers - for barns and saddling areas
If you have questions regarding volunteer opportunities, please contact Liz Juenke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our Volunteer Information Form
Wild Horse Education
Advocates for Public Lands, Public Horses. Stay informed at Wild Horse Education
Horse Rescue Corner
Double D Trailers is doing their part to help raise awareness for horses in need and the organizations that serve them. Check out our profile in the Double D Trailers Horse Rescue Corner!